[comp.sys.ibm.pc] call waiting

rr2g@watt.acc.Virginia.EDU (Rhonda R. Gaines) (02/23/90)

I remember reading in one of these news groups sometime back that to
disable call waiting on a touch tone phone you dialed *70.  How do you
enable it again?  Is it just reset after you drop your connection w/ the
host/bbs?
| Phone:    804-924-6265                   |    Rhonda Gaines                |
| Internet: rr2g@virginia.edu	           |	University of Virginia       |
| Bitnet:   gaines@virginia.bitnet 	   |	Applied Mechanics Program    |
| 					   |	Charlottesville, VA  22903   |

homerun@portia.Stanford.EDU (Matt Watson) (02/24/90)

Yes, hanging up will get it back for you.

mgw.

rdg@virtech.uucp (Roger D. Gough) (02/25/90)

In article <1260@babbage.acc.virginia.edu>, rr2g@watt.acc.Virginia.EDU (Rhonda R. Gaines) writes:

> I remember reading in one of these news groups sometime back that to
> disable call waiting on a touch tone phone you dialed *70.  How do you
> enable it again?  Is it just reset after you drop your connection w/ the
> host/bbs?

Yes.
--
Roger D. Gough                                                  +1 703 689 1692
Sequel Technologies                                            uunet!sequel!rdg