[comp.sys.ibm.pc] The Gateway order

summit@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (philip.listowsky) (02/24/90)

Order Update:

For those of you still following my continuing saga,

yesterday (2/22/90) I got a call from Gateway, and they said that
my system will be shipped on or about March 5th.
Not bad.

For those of you just joining us, I ordered the gateway system
on 2/19 and am keeping everyone posted ...
as a volunteer test case for others thinking of purchasing systems.
 (-:

So far so good.

Phil

dsampson@x102a.harris-atd.com (sampson david 58163) (02/26/90)

In article <4292@cbnewsl.ATT.COM> summit@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (philip.listowsky) writes:

>Order Update:

>yesterday (2/22/90) I got a call from Gateway, and they said that
>my system will be shipped on or about March 5th.
>I ordered the gateway system on 2/19.

I ordered mine on 2/15 and haven't heard anything yet.  It's now 10:15
am 2/26.  Who'd you bribe to get ahead of me in the queue? :)

David Sampson                                         Harris Corporation
dsampson@x102a.ess.harris.com                   Gov't Aerospace Systems Divison
uunet!x102a!dsampson                                  Melbourne, Florida