[comp.sys.ibm.pc] New Reader for MS DOS?

31002_1650@uwovax.uwo.ca (02/16/90)

Is there a version of NEWS reader that runs on a PC?  Does it support
driver spec interface?   I have wd8003e ethernet card.

larry@nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) (02/25/90)

31002_1650@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:

> Is there a version of NEWS reader that runs on a PC?  Does it support
> driver spec interface?   I have wd8003e ethernet card.

sure - have you checked into waffle

lmm@cci632.UUCP (Lance Michel) (02/27/90)

In article <oc24e2w160w@nstar.uucp> larry@nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) writes:
>31002_1650@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:
>
>> Is there a version of NEWS reader that runs on a PC?  Does it support
>> driver spec interface?   I have wd8003e ethernet card.
>
>sure - have you checked into waffle

I've heard a lot about waffle lately.  Does anyone know where I can download
this other than simtel?  Is it on Compuserve? If so, where.

Thanks
lmm@cci632.UUCP