[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Game Q's to rec.games.misc

austin@bucsf.bu.edu (Austin H. Ziegler, III) (02/27/90)

Fleming> Could game q. and a. please go to the comp.games area.  the
Fleming> volumne is high enough in this group and comp.games is just for
Fleming> that.  acctualy theres allready a lot of q. and a. on IBM games in
Fleming> comp.games.misc

	Right idea, wrong domain.  The actual group that Fleming is
speaking of is rec.games.misc.  As a reader of both this group and
rec.games.misc, and a person who has been paying to the c.s.m.games
question, I think that people would be well advised to read rec.games.misc
if they have questions.  Remember that because you played it on an IBM does
not mean it is an IBM game.

Fleming> flames -> alt.flame

	Nah...  flames==> /dev/null (-8

Fleming> --
Fleming>                              fk@rci.dk (I hate .sig files)

	I don't.... (-8

just my two bytes,
austin
| The surgeon general of the United States of America has determined that  |
| reading USENET turns your brain to jelly, leaving nothing to claim or to |
| disclaim. +--------------------------------------------------------------+
+-----------+ Austin Ziegler   austin@bucsf.bu.edu or austin@buengf.bu.edu |
| 700 Commonwealth Box 2094, Boston, Massachusetts  02215    BUENG '93     |

fk@kos.rci.dk (Fleming Kraglund) (02/28/90)

austin@bucsf.bu.edu (Austin H. Ziegler, III) writes:

>Fleming> Could game q. and a. please go to the comp.games area.  the
>Fleming> volumne is high enough in this group and comp.games is just for
>Fleming> that.  acctualy theres allready a lot of q. and a. on IBM games in
>Fleming> comp.games.misc
          ^^^^
Ups I goofed up.

>	Right idea, wrong domain.  The actual group that Fleming is
>speaking of is rec.games.misc.  As a reader of both this group and
>rec.games.misc, and a person who has been paying to the c.s.m.games
>question, I think that people would be well advised to read rec.games.misc
>if they have questions.  Remember that because you played it on an IBM does
>not mean it is an IBM game.

That was what I ment, good of you to point that out.
Woulden't like to send somebody out on a search for
something there ain't there.

btw: see this nice .sig I stole (well part of it)
--
This is my OWN opinion        fk@rci.dk                   (I hate .sig files)
1/2 * PS = PS/2 (half a computer)  |  1/2 * OS = OS/2 (half an operating system)