[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Suggestion on Trackball

pkim@skat.usc.edu (Philip Kim) (03/03/90)

Hello Net World!

I am thinking of buying trackball(mice with ball sunny-side up).
It will be connect to Gateway 386 20MHz machine
(BTW, for people who keep tracking regarding GATEWAY service,
 I got this in 15 days from the day I ordered, and they called me twice
to tell me exactly when it will arrive.  So far, I am very happy customer).

What I like to know as follows:

 . Any hardware compatiblity problem?

 . Software compatiblity under MS Windows, Word?

 . Which one(company) do you recommaned?

 . Pros & Cons in general(usage, etc)

 . And Price quote will be a plus.

Thanx