[comp.sys.ibm.pc] [Re:] Quattro Pro for sale.

grnbrg@dukeac.UUCP (Gary Greenberg) (03/07/90)

In article <3531@infmx.UUCP> markj@infmx.UUCP (Mark Jeske) writes:

>Forsale:
>  - Quattro pro on 3.5 floppies, used once for a demo, warranty card
>    still enclosed, all documentation.  Best price I've seen mail order
>    is about $250.  Since no one has seem interested in the past and
>    I want to get rid of it, how about $140 shipping included.

Borland has sent to many of us who have our name on dozens of mailing lists
an offer to ship QuattroPro in exchange for a registered disk for Lotus, Excel
or SuperCalc and $100.  This is a WONDERFUL deal...

QuattroPro is the most amazing and facile program I've ever used... and weekly
seems to offer me a feature I never would have expected.  I am VERY satisfied
(and of course have no commercial link with the company...etc)

--
Gary Greenberg, MD  Duke University Occupational and Internal Medicine
                    919-684-6677