[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Bulletin Board posters

pt@geovision.uucp (Paul Tomblin) (03/15/90)

In article <320.25F149DB@ohiont.fidonet.org> Scott.Grabowski@ohiont.fidonet.org (Scott Grabowski) writes:

>     Keith, if you decide to buy a Perstor board, I have one for sale.
[stuff deleted]
>that often.  Looking foward to hearing from you....
>-Scott Grabowski
[more stuff deleted]
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> |  Sent via ohiont.fidonet.org, home of the OHIONet Express BBS  |
> |  Fidonet 157/512:  The Cleveland UFGATE Internet Connection!   |
Can somebody please show me how to set up a kill file to get rid of anything
that comes from a PC bulletin board?  I'm getting real tired of reading
personal replys that are posted to the net.

Sorry to single out Scott Grabowski, but it was the final straw after seeing
about 30% personal replys in the last 40 articles.

--
Paul Tomblin nrcaer!cognos!geovision!pt or uunet!geovision!pt
Life: Loath it or ignore it, you can't like it.  (Marvin)