[comp.sys.ibm.pc] bc and m4 for MSDOS

larsa@nada.kth.se (Lars Andersson) (03/08/90)

Could someone inform me whether bc (unix calculator utility)
and m4 (unix macro processor) are available (in a PD-version)
for a PC in binary or source (MSC5.10) form?

Thanks in advance.

Lars Andersson
larsa@nada.kth.se
larsa@math.kth.se

akcs.reed@tronsbox.UUCP (reed) (03/10/90)

Check with the "Austin Code Works". They sell a lot of source code, usually
royalty free and at very reasonable prices (most < $100). They have a lot of
UNIX utilities that have been converted to MS-DOS. Check Dr. Dobbs's - it'll
probably have the address.

tris@alzabo.uucp (Tris Orendorff) (03/15/90)

akcs.reed@tronsbox.UUCP (reed) writes:

>Check with the "Austin Code Works". They sell a lot of source code, usually
>royalty free and at very reasonable prices (most < $100). They have a lot of
>UNIX utilities that have been converted to MS-DOS. Check Dr. Dobbs's - it'll
>probably have the address.

	I just happen to have the address sitting in front of me:

	Austin Code Works
	11100 Leafwood Lane
	Austin, TX 78750-3409

	(512) 258-0785
	acw!info@uunet.uu.net
--
				Sincerely Yours
				Tris Orendorff

 LADY BRACKNELL:  He seems to have had great confidence in the opinion
                 of his physicians.