[comp.sys.ibm.pc] file.lzh

iemasgn@prism.gatech.EDU (Gautham,Nalamada) (03/08/90)

With simtel always being full, I thought I will try uwasa.fi
but have not been able to find any unpacker for .lzh files,
anybody have any idea which file to use and where to find it.
Thanks

--Gautham
Give me the strength to deal with the things I cannot change, the
courage to change the things that I can, and the intelligence to
know the difference. - Roy Mongiovi  (:-)

wcr@branch.FIDONET.ORG (W.c. Rothanburg) (03/10/90)

> With simtel always being full, I thought I will try uwasa.fi
> but have not been able to find any unpacker for .lzh files,
> anybody have any idea which file to use and where to find
> it.
> Thanks

> --Gautham

You'll need a program called LHARC.  I don't know what the latest version is, but I do have it if you me to send it.

Bill

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------+
"Out on a Limb in The Branch Office...."                            ]

wolle@cd.chalmers.se. (Wolfgang Feldmann) (03/17/90)

In article <5968.25F94F00@branch.FIDONET.ORG> wcr@branch.FIDONET.ORG (W.c. Rothanburg) writes:
>> With simtel always being full, I thought I will try uwasa.fi
>> but have not been able to find any unpacker for .lzh files,
>
>You'll need a program called LHARC.  I don't know what the latest version is, but I do have it if you me to send it.

There is a file at uwasa.fi called lh114.exe. It is a self-extracing archive
containing LHARC. Just run lh144 at the DOS prompt.

          Wolfgang Feldmann          wolle@cd.chalmers.se
                                     cth_wolle@tekno.chalmers.se