[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Hebrew work processor

chapman@acf4.NYU.EDU (Gary W. Chapman) (03/14/90)

Looking for English/Hebrew word processor which will run on a Toshiba
1000 laptop (CGA equipvalent), and which will display Hebrew characters.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

 -- Gary Chapman, New York University (chapman@nyu.edu)

MARWK@levels.sait.edu.au (03/21/90)

In article <20023@acf4.NYU.EDU>, chapman@acf4.NYU.EDU (Gary W. Chapman) writes:
> Looking for English/Hebrew word processor which will run on a Toshiba
> 1000 laptop (CGA equipvalent), and which will display Hebrew characters.
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers.
>
>  -- Gary Chapman, New York University (chapman@nyu.edu)

I use the technical word processor T3 (T-cubed) by TRIAD Computing Inc.
(about $800) which has much more than you need.

1190-B Foster Rd.
Las Cruces, NM 88001
USA
1-800-874-2383

In New Mexico or outside the USA
(505) 522-4600  TELEX: 317629(TCI SOFT RES)

I have always had a good response from their technical support, which
is usually one of the designers/programmers.

It is WYSIWYG.

I have trained 3 typists to use it inside 5 hours, with only minor questions
requiring answering thereafter.

The Tutorial guide is excellent (226 pages) and the manual is good, though
not entirely to my taste as not everything qappears in the reference section,
and there is a monthly newsletter.

This is for a PC,AT or compatible.

Ray Kennington

(I just use the software and provide praise for a good product - I am in
no way connected to the company).