[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Word Perfect and Postscript Graphics...

steve@wintermute.ucsd.edu ({Darkavich}) (03/24/90)

In article <1990Mar22.183631.24559@agate.berkeley.edu> rofman@snowy.qal.berkeley.edu () writes:

> Hi, everybody! I have a problem I hope some genius out there
>will solve for me. I am working in a paper where I need to include
>a lot of equations. Since my English is not very good, I am using
>word perfect, since I really use its spell checker and thesaurus.
>The problem is that WP is really bad to write equations and I found
>that I can use 'the Publisher' in a SUN workstation to write them

If you have word perfect 5.1 it is supposed to support equations.
The printer test shows a really complex equation that has all possible
styles.  I haven't used this feature yet, so I do not know how easy it is.

		Steve Misrack
		steve@ucsd.edu