[comp.sys.ibm.pc] *** Wanted! Error codes for Microscience HH-1050

in540-13@nisse33.cs.chalmers.se (Christer Olsson MEDNET) (03/11/90)

I've bought some nice HH-1050's. Some works well and gave me 68Mb each.
But some don't work. The gave a error-message with the LED in morse-form.

Anybody who has a list of these codes? Please send me an email if you
has a error-code-list or experiences with HH-1050.

/Christer

UUCP: cth_co@tekno.chalmers.se

dll@ut-emx.UUCP (Don Loflin) (03/25/90)

In article <1990Mar11.023825.15881@mathrt0.math.chalmers.se> in540-13@nisse33.cs.chalmers.se (Christer Olsson MEDNET) writes:
>I've bought some nice HH-1050's. Some works well and gave me 68Mb each.
>But some don't work. The gave a error-message with the LED in morse-form.
>Anybody who has a list of these codes? Please send me an email if you
>has a error-code-list or experiences with HH-1050.

I have a Microscience HH612a with similar problems -- can anyone provide
me with the error codes for this drive?  They're possibly the same codes.

Thanks,

--- [ dll@emx.utexas.edu ] --- (512) 837-1139 -----
--- The University of Texas at Austin -------------