[comp.sys.ibm.pc] MS-kermit 3.01 doc was Re: MSKermit 3.0 problems with Novell

nghiem@ut-emx.UUCP (Alex Nghiem) (03/24/90)

I just took a look at watson.cc.columbia.edu . It appears that
the docs to Kermit 3.0 have been yanked. I have a copy somewhere,
but I will  have to upload it back to the Unix Cluster.

The latest version of Kermit is 3.01 . Looks like there were several
errors in 3.0 which would explain why the docs were yanked.

I have a boo file for 3.01 and the basic source of the conversion
program. How should this be posted?

This article is posted for factual information only. Any misrepresentation,
if any, is purely unintentional. Any opinion expressed or implicit in
these remarks are solely my own.

nghiem@emx.utexas.edu
!cs.utexas.edu!ut-emx!nghiem
nghiem@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
!cs.utexas.edu!ut-emx!ccwf!nghiem

jkg@prism.gatech.EDU (Jim Greenlee) (03/25/90)

In article <26807@ut-emx.UUCP> nghiem@emx.UUCP (Alex Nghiem) writes:
>I have a boo file for 3.01 and the basic source of the conversion
>program. How should this be posted?

It should be forwarded to the moderator of comp.binaries.ibm.pc (Bill
Davidsen). I seem to remember him mentioning in comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d
that version 3.0 of MS-Kermit was "in the queue" - I'm sure that he would
prefer to post the updated version instead. At any rate, it should *not*
be posted here - this is discussion group.

						Jim Greenlee
--
Jim Greenlee - Instructor, School of ICS, Georgia Tech     jkg@gatech.edu

Jryy, abj lbh'ir tbar naq qbar vg! Whfg unq gb xrrc svqqyvat jvgu vg
hagvy lbh oebxr vg, qvqa'g lbh?!