[comp.sys.ibm.pc] New Lharc???

cs121je@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (03/28/90)

I read a while back in PC Magazine's best of 1989 that htere was to
be a new Lharc.  Soo.n.  However, I have not heard of it yettt.

Has anyone else?

                                        Frank

jmerrill@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Confusion Reigns) (03/28/90)

In article <17100029@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> cs121je@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>I read a while back in PC Magazine's best of 1989 that htere was to
>be a new Lharc.  Soo.n.  However, I have not heard of it yettt.
>Has anyone else?

I just checked utsun.s.u-tokyo.jp, and the latest version of Lharc they have
is 1.13d.  I assume they'd have 2.0 if it were out...

--
Jason Merrill				jmerrill@jarthur.claremont.edu
DISCLAIMER:  I've only had two years of High School Japanese...not much.

In article <5520@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> jmerrill@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Confusion Reigns) writes:
>I just checked utsun.s.u-tokyo.jp, and the latest version of Lharc they have
>is 1.13d.  I assume they'd have 2.0 if it were out...

Sorry, that should be utsun.s.u-tokyo.AC.jp.