[net.movies] STOP ALL THIS JOE BOB CRUD!!!

jjm (05/11/83)

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site alice.UUCP
Date:Wed, 11-May-83 12:51:22 EDT

	I FOR ONE AM SICK OF SEEING DOZENS OF ARTICLES COMPLAINING ABOUT
	THE APPEARANCE OF ONE ARTICLE!  POST THE DAMN JOE BOB STUFF,
	PROPERLY TITLED, AND THE HELL WITH IT!  AND LET'S MOVE THE REST
	OF THIS DISCUSSION TO NET.FLAME!!!!!

	Let's grow up, people.  It's flaming like this that degrades the
	value of this network.

	Jim McParland
	American Bell - Holmdel
	hou5e!jjm

hansen (05/13/83)

All those articles came from SRI's movie.pa list, which seems to come
through a one-way gateway (We see their garbage, but they don't
get ours).  Personally, I think that arrangement is stupid.
But they won't even get this message, nor will they see
the CAPITALIZED flame that this message is in reply to.

This article constitutes by dues for voting against not only
Joe Bob, which I find cretinous, idiotic and boring, but also
against that whole hoitsy-toitsy bunch out there that just
loves Joe Bob but thinks they're above reading a few messages
on ST:TWOK.  Bah.

Craig Hansen
HP Labs