Relay-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site mhuxt.UUCP
Date:Wed, 25-May-83 09:52:55 EDT

    I would like to add a little to sdcsvax!logo's review of Meaning of
Life.  I thought it was one of the better movies I have seen lately.
It's major flaw was offensive.  If you are easily offended or even not
so easily, you probably won't like it.  They say sorry at the end of the
movie for being discusting at times but they said they needed to be or
no one would go see it.  They needed their "R" rating to sell the picture.
Anyway, being a British humor fan, I liked it alot but I didn't think it
was quite as funny as the Holy Grail.
   stolaf!umn-cs!minn-ua!tim