[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Flat screen monitor

ccsi@wpi.wpi.edu (William Conrad) (04/09/90)

.  He is currently using Office Writer on a 16Mhz 286 with Color CGA.
Would it be better to go with VGA vs flat?  How bad is the compadibility
problem with A flat screen system?  Your comments would be greatly appreacated.
		Bill Conrad  ccsi@wpi.wpi.edu

cs472309@umbc5.umbc.edu (CMSC 472/03011) (04/14/90)

In article <11200@wpi.wpi.edu> ccsi@wpi.wpi.edu (William Conrad) writes:
>.  He is currently using Office Writer on a 16Mhz 286 with Color CGA.
>Would it be better to go with VGA vs flat?  How bad is the compadibility
>problem with A flat screen system?  Your comments would be greatly appreacated.
>		Bill Conrad  ccsi@wpi.wpi.edu

I have a 20Mhz 286 machine which I also run Office Writer on as well
as many other software packages.  I am using a Zenith 1490 flat
tension monitor and I have never had any compatibility problems.  As
far as I know, there shouldn't be any.

  Mike Reese -- University of Maryland Baltimore County

  Please send mail to:  ARPANET - MZR@DETRICK-HSC.ARMY.MIL (26.6.0.54)
                                  REESEM@ILCN-DETRICK.ARPA (26.5.0.54)