[comp.sys.ibm.pc] BORLAND Turbo C 3.0

Bits_of_Magic@cup.portal.com (05/03/90)

>Geesh!  Give Borland a break!  TC3.0 hasn't even finished Beta testing
>yet, and already people are clamoring for upgrade information.

>Mark Medici/SysProg3 * Rutgers University/CCIS * medici@elbereth.rutgers.edu

Civilized publishers think of such things before they ship products.

* Evan Robinson                *                                             *
* USENET:                      * "You have a very workable substitute for    *
* bits_of_magic@cup.portal.com *   high intelligence"                        *
* GEnie:                       *                   Keith Rienzi              *
* EVANROB                      *                     "Pick Up Axe"           *
*          "Expressing the will of the people, the Supreme Soviet of the     *
*   Lithuanian Republic declares and solemnly proclaims the restoration of   *
*   the exercise of sovereign powers of the Lithuanian state, which were     *
*   annulled by an alien power in 1940. From now on, Lithuania is once       *
*   again an independent state."                                             *
*                                                                            *
*       -- Resolution approved by the Lithuanian Parliament.                 *

lumpi@dobag.UUCP (Joern Lubkoll) (05/04/90)

elund@pro-graphics.cts.com (Eric Lund) writes:

>Just wondering, I am a registered TC2.0 user, but I have yet to receive any
>acknowledgement from Borland.  I'm beginning to wonder if they received my
>card.  Has anyone else received similar attention?

I haven't received any note about an update or anything like it. I already
wondered about the Cebit 90 where Borland did not show up with a new release
of TC.
I hope they will bring it out very soon.

Please notify me if anyone gets any note because I want to see if here
in Germany it takes longer !

Mfg. JL

--

lumpi@dobag 	... System Manager of Dobag Computer Systems Berlin
		Dobag means Doggy Bag ... Think about it !

TIM@MTUS5.BITNET (Timothy R Prodin) (05/04/90)

In article <2401@crash.cts.com>, elund@pro-graphics.cts.com (Eric Lund) says:

>Just wondering, I am a registered TC2.0 user, but I have yet to receive any
>acknowledgement from Borland.  I'm beginning to wonder if they received my
>card.  Has anyone else received similar attention?
>
>ewl

Hm.  I didn't expect a card, but I know they got mine, because I am getting
a quantity of mail trying to sell me Quattro Pro.  So, If you are getting
junk mail from Borland, you can pretty much assume the got your card.

-T.

                       "Uh Oh!   Looks Like Rain"

root@dobag.UUCP (Joern Lubkoll) (05/06/90)

TIM@MTUS5.BITNET (Timothy R Prodin) writes:

Hello,

>Hm.  I didn't expect a card, but I know they got mine, because I am getting
>a quantity of mail trying to sell me Quattro Pro.  So, If you are getting
>junk mail from Borland, you can pretty much assume the got your card.

I don't get any junk mail from Borland but I surely send them my registration
card...
I hope they'll tell me about the upgrade soon... but I expect that this will
never happen !

Mfg. JL