[comp.sys.ibm.pc] GoScript

ken@mcnc.org (Kenneth A. Whitfield) (03/06/90)

Would someone send me information on the latest version of goscript
and where I can obtain a copy using anon ftp ?

Thanks in advance,
  -=ken=-

cs4g6ag@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca (Stephen M. Dunn) (03/06/90)

In article <6289@alvin.mcnc.org> ken@mcnc.org (Kenneth A. Whitfield) writes:
$Would someone send me information on the latest version of goscript
$and where I can obtain a copy using anon ftp ?

   You can't.  GoScript is not PD or shareware!

   Are you perhaps thinking of GhostScript?
--
Stephen M. Dunn                               cs4g6ag@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca
          <std_disclaimer.h> = "\nI'm only an undergraduate!!!\n";

clint@ibmpcug.co.uk (Douglas Clinton) (03/08/90)

In article <6289@alvin.mcnc.org> ken@mcnc.org (Kenneth A. Whitfield) writes:
> Would someone send me information on the latest version of goscript
> and where I can obtain a copy using anon ftp ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>   -=ken=-

You can't. GoScript is a commercial product. Are you thinking of
ghostscript, the postscript previewer available from the FSF?

Doug

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not

kwong@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Ka Chin Wong) (05/09/90)

Hi, could someone tell me how GoScript works?
Does it work transparently as a device driver or TSR?
Does it work with Word 5.0 and MS-Windows?

I have a 24pin Epson printer and I am considering purchasing this
product.  I would greatly appreciate your opinion.

Rick