[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Is there a *roff for MSDOS?

bengsig@oracle.nl (Bjorn Engsig) (05/25/90)

Is there some *roff available as PD-sources (I guess not), free binaries,
product to buy?  The best would be a complete package with troff, IBM proprinter
output (or actually Star LC24-10), pic, tbl, eqn, mm and other macro packages,
but less will also do.  I'm prepared to pay if I get something good.
--
Bjorn Engsig,	Domain:		bengsig@oracle.nl, bengsig@oracle.com
		Path:		uunet!mcsun!orcenl!bengsig

soc@dr.uucp (Steinar O. Cook) (05/27/90)

In article <896@nlsun1.oracle.nl>, bengsig@oracle.nl (Bjorn Engsig) writes:
> Is there some *roff available as PD-sources (I guess not), free binaries,
> product to buy?  The best would be a complete package with troff, IBM proprinter

Yes, I use "eroff" from ELAN both under UNIX and MS-DOS, and I'm satisfied with it. If you need sommething cheap, you might want to buy the nroff look-alike
published by Dr. Dobbs Journal.