[comp.sys.ibm.pc] LaserJet Fonts

zeeff@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us (Jon Zeeff) (10/31/88)

Is there any source of PD HP LaserJet fonts?  In particular, I'm looking for
a 10 cpi courier italic (normal and bold are in the printer).

A bbs system or anonymous ftp site would be ideal (unless someone want's to
mail one to me).

--
Jon Zeeff      			Ann Arbor, MI
umix!b-tech!zeeff  		zeeff@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us

ttp@beta.lanl.gov (T T Phillips) (11/02/88)

In article <4902@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us>, zeeff@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us
 (Jon Zeeff) writes:
> Is there any source of PD HP LaserJet fonts?  In particular, I'm looking for
> a 10 cpi courier italic (normal and bold are in the printer).

The CooperWorks/Jamestown BBS at (608) 271-3685 has a laser printer/
desktop publishing conference that has a wealth of soft fonts,
utilities, etc. available.  It is free, although it also has a pay
node with easier access.  You have to "join" the conference to access
the file drectories with the laserjet support.

nbeck@weber.ucsd.edu (Nathaniel Beck) (05/29/90)

Since several people wrote me asking me to pass on font info, let me
pass on info kindly provided by Stephen Gerber

mims-iris.waterloo.edu

has a large collection of fonts for ljets.

You can reach them via anonymous ftp.

Now does anyone have a collection of MS-Word prd files for all these
downloadable fonts?

Neal Beck
(beck@ucsd.edu)