[comp.sys.ibm.pc] My first DV message

wozniak@utkux1.utk.edu (Bryon Lape) (05/30/90)

	Please stop sending me messages about how I treated people!!
Some of you must have missed the first message that I sent.  Every
single response I got to the first one was written as if I am a complete
fool and very stupid.  Now self-righteous people are wasting the nets
time sending me messages telling me I am at fault.  Get real!!  I was
the first one insulted and had a right to send the second message that I
did.  If you missed the first, then keep your opinions to yourself,
please!
	There is a side note to this.  As I looked at some other
messages with things like who do I upgrade such and such, do I need this
and that, and what is this, I can understand why I was treated like an
idiot.  It is as stupid as the three month discusion on comp.lang.c on
loops!  Come on, if yu can't do a loop, then go back to CS 101.  I
thought the UseNet was full of experts, but now I do not know what it is
full of!

-bryon lape-

huffman@se-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Bill Huffman) (05/31/90)

In article <1990May30.144102.11708@cs.utk.edu> wozniak@utkux1.utk.edu (Bryon Lape) writes:

>	Please stop sending me messages about how I treated people!!
>...Now self-righteous people are wasting the nets
>time sending me messages telling me I am at fault.  Get real!! ...
>idiot ...  stupid ...
>  Come on, if yu can't do a loop, then go back to CS 101.  I
>thought the UseNet was full of experts, but now I do not know what it is
>full of!

Bryon, this has got to be one of the most insulting "apologies" of
all time.  Maybe you should go back to Civilized Interaction 101 :-) .

Please clean up your act or stay off the Net.