[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Is there a QEMM V5.0-like creature for us poor beleagured 28

a523@mindlink.UUCP (Frank Murray) (06/10/90)

> silk@dhw68k.cts.com writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1990Jun10.180153.2459@dhw68k.cts.com>
>
> Org.  : Wolfskill & Dowling residence; Anaheim, CA (USA)
> Person: Mitch Gorman
>

>         So, is there?
>
>         I'd dearly love to be able to throw my various TSRs and mouse
> software
> and whatnot (especially the whatnot!) up into high memory, so I wouldn't need
> to play memory games to run stuff like Ventura...
>
>         Does Quarterdeck make a version of 286s??  Is it as potent as the
> driver I just installed on every '386 at work?

> ________
>         Mitch Gorman            Internet:  silk@dhw68k.cts.com
>                                 uucp: ...{spsd,zardoz,felix}!dhw68k!silk
> --------
> "Never seen the same face twice, never walked the same way;
>         And the little love that I have known I keep to myself."
>                 - Genesis, "Say It's Alright, Joe", _And Then There Were
> Three_
> ________

Yup, it is called QRAM.  It is currently available with Manifest.  (a program
that tells you  what is loaded into high ram, etc)

Frank Murray
@MindLink # 523

|  I like my Honda Accord better than the Meech  |
|  Lake Accord !!!!!!!!                          |