[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Know of a good source for CDC/Imprimis drives?

shwake@raysnec.UUCP (Ray Shwake) (06/09/90)

I'm looking for a good source for CDC/Imprimis drives 94205-51 (the 42 MB
MFM drive) and 94216 (106 MB ESDI). Please email suggestions. Thanks.

cg108fep@icogsci1.ucsd.edu (Dennis Lou) (06/11/90)

In article <57@raysnec.UUCP> shwake@raysnec.UUCP (Ray Shwake) writes:
>I'm looking for a good source for CDC/Imprimis drives 94205-51 (the 42 MB
>MFM drive) and 94216 (106 MB ESDI). Please email suggestions. Thanks.

Sorry, but my mailer can't do .UUCP addresses like yours.  If
someone out there cares to forward this message to this gent, please
do.

Try Corporate Systems in Sunnyvale on North Pastoria Ave.  They
usually have very low prices, ship within 24 hours, and bench test
their drives before they ship.  Bought a Miniscribe 8425F (20 megs,
35ms, 3.5"HH) for $159 and it worked like a champ (seeks were noisy,
but idle was very quiet).

--
Dennis "Still looking for a job" Lou | DISCLAIMER: Disclaimers don't work!
   pa1568@sdcc13.ucsd.edu            |