From: marks@cattie.UUCP
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
Subject: screen blankers running under windows?
[asks for a screen blanker]

From: feustel@well.sf.ca.us (David Alan Feustel)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer,alt.msdos.programmer
Subject: Re: MKS Toolkit tips (Anyone, anyone??)
[replys to an inappropriate query about MKS toolkit]

From: exl@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Venus Flytrap)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
Subject: "GIF" Files
[asks about how to look at .gif files on a PC]

From: co@ranko.cd.chalmers.se (Christer Olsson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
Subject: Re: Parking program
[replys to a query about parking programs.]

From: bic@cgl.ucsf.edu (Bruce Cohen)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
Subject: Query: unix to MCI Mail
[wants to connect from internet to MCI mail]

From: mlefebvr@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Marc Lefebvre)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,alt.msdos.programmer
Subject: Hard Disk Question
[wants to know why installing DOS had problems]

From: tonyo@tekred.CNA.TEK.COM (Tony Ozrelic)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
Subject: Re: Slow Down The Machine!
[follows up a previous request for software to slow down his PC]

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
[POSTS SOURCE!!! for Tony Ozrelic's previous request for a program to slow
down his machine]

From: nol2321@dsacg2.dsac.dla.mil (Jim Dunn)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
Subject: Re: accessing print.com from within a C program
Date: 21 May 90 20:52:44 GMT
[POSTS SOURCE!!! for a previous request for how to access print.com from
a program.  The original request was marginal, but to post source here is
definitely inappropriate]

From: weisen@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Neil Weisenfeld)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer
Subject: MKS for students...
Date: 21 May 90 23:47:54 GMT
Sender: news@netnews.upenn.edu
[posts opinions on MKS]

From: fanj@remb6489.wpd.sgi.com (Fan Jiao)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer,alt.msdos.programmer
Subject: Are they of MFM or RLL? Help
[want to know if two drives are MFM or RLL]

From: wargopl@image.soe.clarkson.edu (Peter L. Wargo)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer,alt.msdos.programmer
Subject: Re: Are they of MFM or RLL? Help
Date: 22 May 90 02:23:20 GMT
[Actually answers previous request for information on two drives.  Why don't
you use EMail?]

From: jca@pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer,alt.msdos.programmer
[Also answers question about MFM or RLL drives, obviously never heard of
EMail either]

From: harper@convex.com (David Harper)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer,alt.msdos.programmer
[Yet another reply to the MFM/RLL question]
--
Paul Tomblin nrcaer!cognos!geovision!beet!pt or uunet!geovision!beet!pt
Note: Until further notice, don't use the reply path to mail to me from

weisen@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Neil Weisenfeld) (06/14/90)

MKS toolkit is a PROGRAMMER'S toolkit for the IBM PC.  Do we see these
keywords.  It is not an inappropriate topic for this group.  Come
down off your high horse.

Neil

Neil I.  Weisenfeld                    | InterNet: weisen@eniac.seas.upenn.edu
Dept. of Computer and Info. Sciences   | USPS: I dunno, I'm moving...
University of Pennsylvania             | PENNmail: Don't even try it...