[comp.sys.ibm.pc] SRC to game for modify to 1280x1024x256 needed!

kevinc@cs.AthabascaU.CA (Kevin Crocker) (06/15/90)

In article <12220@june.cs.washington.edu> robertb@june.cs.washington.edu (Robert Bedichek) writes:
>I've heard that Silicon Graphics has a very impressive flight
>simulator that is popular at trade shows.  It runs on their
>work station.  I am looking for a similar program that I can
>run on my PC that will show off its graphics display (a 16" NEC
>4D + a 1024x768 adapter in a Orchid 386-20).

I would also like to get something like this.  I have a PixelWorks
UltraClipper UA1280 graphics card pushing a Taxan UltraVision 1150 21"
display.  I would love to get some kind of neat graphics game going on
this machine -- actually a simple screen blanker would be lovely.  As I
have no other card installed in this machine I will probably have to
modify anything so that it makees the right calls.  One of the best
things is that I have the MS C 5.1 library for this sucker and all I
have to do is to learn how to program.:-)

Anyone have some source code for a good graphics game and/or a screen
blanker that I can jury rig somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

E-mail please.
--
Kevin "auric" Crocker Athabasca University
UUCP: ...!{alberta,ncc,attvcr}!atha!kevinc