From: michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: Info/Help needed on GRAPHPAT from ISI
Date: 2 Jul 90 14:48:51 PDT

Does the latest release of Graphpat from ISI allow the use of the Epson
LQ-850 and the HP DeskJet as output devices, or does it still require
HP plotters?  If standard printers are allowed, what information do I
need to upgrade?  If the standard printers are not supported, what 3rd
party solution exist?  For example is there a cartrdige that would allow
the DeskJet to act as a plotter?  Is there a similar software solution for
the Epson.

Thank you very much for any help...

Michel Biedermann       michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu
U. of Oregon