[comp.sys.ibm.pc] For Sale: Video Card and Monitor

NU140411@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Randy) (07/04/90)

I Have for sale the following:

Video-7 VGA 16, video card approx. 1 yr. old.  Manual and drivers included.
asking --->  $175

Princeton  MAX-15, monitor.  MultiSynch Grey-Scale monitor. 1024x768 I beleive.
also approx. 1 yr. old.
asking --->  $175

Package Price $320.

The buyer will pay for shipping and handling.

If interested please send E-Mail to   NU140411@NDSUVM1

                      Thanx
                                    Randy

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) (07/05/90)

In article <4238NU140411@NDSUVM1> NU140411@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Randy) writes:
>I Have for sale the following:
>
>Video-7 VGA 16, video card approx. 1 yr. old.  Manual and drivers included.
>asking --->  $175

Is this a Fastwrite VGA? If so, this is VERY expensive. I bought mine 6Mos ago,
brand new for $180. They are cheaper now if you can find them. (They have been
obsoleted by the 1024i.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254