[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Adult Games

stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Glenn Stone) (06/28/90)

In article <3866@optilink.UUCP> cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) writes:
>In article <3506@umbc3.UMBC.EDU>, chuck@umbc5.umbc.edu writes:
>> Does anyone know of any good adult games for the IBM?  I have a few PD ones
>> that aren't so good, but am really looking for some quality ones.  If you
>> know of any, good or bad, could you please EMAIL me.  Thanks!
>>
>> Chuck Rickard
>
>Adult games?  You mean games that require a great deal of analytical
>thinking, delayed gratification while working towards a long term
>goal, mature reasoning, and wisdom?
>
>Oh, my mistake, you meant whacking material!  ADOLESCENT games, not
>ADULT games.
>

>--
>Clayton E. Cramer {pyramid,pixar,tekbspa}!optilink!cramer
>Amtrak subsidies: adults playing with choo-choos.
>Disclaimer?  You must be kidding!  No company would hold opinions like mine!

Say there, are you not an adult, or do you not whack? :-)
Glenn Davis Stone              INTERNET  stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Dept. of Anthropology              UUCP rutgers!columbia!cunixb!stone
Columbia University              BITNET                  stone@cunixc
New York, NY  10027

emmo@moncam.co.uk (Dave Emmerson) (07/06/90)

- if you really must. Their Ad mentions them.

No wonder computers are supposed to caause eyestrain! Mind you don't
go blind.

Dave E.