[comp.sys.ibm.pc] new wordstar 5.5 $125 or offer

v118hj3d@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Anthony M Petro) (07/07/90)

brand spanking new wordstar 5.5 with all the standard goodies it comes with...

haven't sent the registration in yet... opened the box, but everything's here,
manuals, ten 3.5" disks...

sticking my finger in random pages in computer shopper i see prices ranging
from $160 to $230.  i'll take $125, u pay ship.  or, if yer too cheap, make
me an offer.

remember, BRAND NEW.  OPENED, UNUSED.  no rapists please.

anthony m. petro   "beethoven"    i can say what i want; i'm just an undergrad
V118HJ3D@UBVMSD.BITNET            "soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of Vaseline
petro@sun.acsu.buffalo.edu         will perform on guillotine; what a scene,
..!uunet!acsu.buffalo.edu!petro   what a scene..."

phil@mips.COM (Phil Arellano) (07/10/90)

In article <30096@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> v118hj3d@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu writes:
>brand spanking new wordstar 5.5 with all the standard goodies it comes with...
>
>haven't sent the registration in yet... opened the box, but everything's here,
>manuals, ten 3.5" disks...
>
>sticking my finger in random pages in computer shopper i see prices ranging
>from $160 to $230.  i'll take $125, u pay ship.  or, if yer too cheap, make
>me an offer.
>
>remember, BRAND NEW.  OPENED, UNUSED.  no rapists please.

Access Computer Technologies in Santa Clara, CA has been advertising
Wordstar 6.0 for $99.  I went to check it out and discovered that the 3.5"
distribution was marked $69.  At the counter the sales guy said "Oh, that's
the wrong price.  It's $50 now!"  They had several more boxes on the shelf.

	phil

--
UUCP: {ames,decwrl}!mips!phil  -OR-  phil@mips.com
USPS: MIPS Computer Systems, 930 Arques, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, (408) 524-8258