From: duvalj@bionette.cgrb.orst.edu (Joe Duval - Entomology)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: Re: MS Word 5.0 and lists
Expires:

>In article <11810@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> bruno@sdcc10.ucsd.edu (Bruce W.
>Mohler) writes:
>

>Does anyone know of an easy way to produce "bullet" or "dash" lists in
>MS Word 5.0?
>
>   [I'm from the nroff/troff world where you just
>
>	   .BL
>	   .LI
>	   item 1
>	   .LI
>	   item 2
>	   .LI
>	   item 3
>	   .LE

You might try using the OUTLINE feature.  I am not that familiar with it and
I haven't used WORD for a while, but I think this will do what you want it to.

-Joe
--
duvalj@bionette.cgrb.orst.edu           | Life is a tragedy for those that feel
Phone: (503) 929-2556  (Philomath, OR)  | and a comedy for those that think!