[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Western Digital BBS Number and Paradise Drivers

ron@woan.austin.ibm.com (Ronald S. Woan) (07/17/90)

Can someone send me the phone number for the Wesetrn Digital BBS?
Evidently the Paradise Drivers were updated on June 22 and have been
uploaded to Compuserve. I am having problems downloading from
Compuserve...

+ Ronald S. Woan  (IBM VNET)WOAN AT AUSTIN, (AUSTIN)ron@woan.austin.ibm.com +
+ outside of IBM       @cs.utexas.edu:ibmchs!auschs!woan.austin.ibm.com!ron +
+ last resort              woan@peyote.cactus.org or woan@soda.berkeley.edu +

twb@cbnewsh.att.com (thomas.w.beattie) (07/18/90)

In article <2774@awdprime.UUCP> @cs.utexas.edu:ibmchs!auschs!woan.austin.ibm.com!ron writes:
>Can someone send me the phone number for the Wesetrn Digital BBS?
>Evidently the Paradise Drivers were updated on June 22 ...

The BBS phone number is: 1-415-968-1834
If anyone finds a 640x400x256 Paradise driver please let me know.
---
Tom Beattie
att!hoqaa!twb
t.w.beattie@att.com

mlord@bwdls58.bnr.ca (Mark Lord) (07/20/90)

In article <2774@awdprime.UUCP> @cs.utexas.edu:ibmchs!auschs!woan.austin.ibm.com!ron writes:
>Can someone send me the phone number for the Wesetrn Digital BBS?

I am told this is the number:	415-968-1834

--
| ..uunet!bnrgate!bmerh614!mlord | Climb Free Or Die (NH) |