[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Textware Tplus and HP softfonts?

bb@wjh12.harvard.edu (Brent Byer) (07/27/90)

In article <152922@teemc.UUCP> wayne@teemc.UUCP (Michael R. Wayne) writes:

>	I bought a copy of Tplus troff a while ago.  It has worked fairly
>well to date ...
> ...and the company does not appear to be around any longer.  ...

Wrong.  Textware is quite alive, and doing very well.  Did you make
any attempt to call us?  or write, or e-mail?

>Michael R. Wayne      ---     TMC & Associates      --- wayne@teemc.tmc.mi.org

After careful examination of our records of licensed users,
I don't find your name, or your company's.   Hmmm ...   Please explain.

[ Note: With the exception of OEM's and large contracts, we employ
	a real, *signed* license agreement, for each end-user. ]

Brent Byer		( bb@wjh12.harvard.edu   att!ihesa!textware!brent )
  Textware Intl.
  PO 14 - Harvard Sq	(617)uni-text
  Cambridge, MA 02238