[comp.sys.ibm.pc] CP/M dos ...

rkh@mtune.ATT.COM (Robert Halloran) (10/17/90)

In article <5037@monu1.cc.monash.oz> ins173w@monu4.cc.monash.edu.au (mr  r.c. begg) writes:
>I have am going to admit to having a rather old CP/M machine sitting here,
>specifically an Intertec Superbrain,  now this machine still works even after
>being drowned a few years ago.  The problem is that the last surviving
>DOS disk was destroyed.  I was wondering if anyone else will admit to having
>one of these things lying around and has a copy of the DOS disk.  Any other
>software would be appreciated.  This one even ran quad density disks, so
>the quad operating system would be preferred.
>
>PS: I am posting to this news group because I couldn't think of any others
>    more likely to respond (anyone know of a comp.cpm newsgroup ?)

There is a comp.os.cpm newsgroup.  You are likely to have much better luck
there....

						Bob Halloran
Internet: rkh@mtune.dptg.att.com		UUCP: att!mtune!rkh
Disclaimer: If you think AT&T would have ME as a spokesman, you're crazed.
"Apple II Forever"?  Looks like Forever = 13 years, 6 months
	(4/15/77 - 10/15/90)