[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need a GIF viewer for SUPERVGA card or configuration help

mimperre@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Marco Imperatore) (11/07/90)

In article <1990Nov6.041544.936@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> jro06961@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Jon Richard Ommen) writes:
>I have a SUPERVGA video card supporting 800x600x256 and 1024x768x16 and this
>card is apparently not a common one because none of the vga viewers that I have
>tried offer a suitable configuration.  I have tried to configure it using
>various viewer formats, but have only had partial success, i.e. only displays
>on a small fraction of the screen.  Any info regarding GIF viewers that support this card or info regarding how to configure it properly for a particular
>viewer would be much appreciated!! Thanks!  Send e-mail to:
>
>				jro06961@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

I'd be interested in this information as well.  Posting replies might be
a good idea.

--cheers--
--
Marco Imperatore
Computer Graphics Lab, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada