[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Looking for a copy of SPICE circuit simulation prog.

miket@masscomp.ccur.com (Mike Truax) (11/08/90)

Hi,

Anyone know where I can find a public domain version of SPICE the circuit
simulation program? I've heard others talk about using it but I don't have
a location. Also it may be refered as another name, I'm not sure.

Thanks Mike

sonny@charybdis.harris-atd.com (Bob Davis) (11/09/90)

In article <1990Nov8.161615.19277@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> trd10523@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Die Hard Cub Fan) writes:
	[DELETIONS]

>SPICE, or more accurately PSpice, is made by MicroSim Corp. It's not actually
>public domain, but there are demo copies with limited capability (like max. of
>10 transistors in one circuit) that they allow you to freely copy.

	Available at SIMTEL:

	PD1:<MSDOS.CAD>PSPICE.ARC

This is a 590K file.

Bob Davis, UofALA'66   \\ INTERNET : sonny@trantor.harris-atd.com  |  _   _  |
Harris Corporation, ESS \\    UUCP : ...!uunet!x102a!trantor!sonny |_| |_| | |
Advanced Technology Dept.\\ AETHER : K4VNO          |==============|_/\/\/\|_|
PO Box 37, MS 3A/1912     \\ VOICE : (407) 727-5886 | I SPEAK ONLY | |_| |_| |
Melbourne, FL 32902        \\  FAX : (407) 729-2537 | FOR MYSELF.  |_________|