[comp.sys.ibm.pc] IBM Users Call Now...

drudman@hpcc01.HP.COM (Drew Rudman) (04/05/91)

Call Now...

                                                       ______________________
  ____________________                                |                      |
 |                    |                               | US Robotics          |
 |    IBM - Apple     |                               |     9600 Courier HST |
 | ------- + -------- |                               | --------- + -------- |
 | Support 24 hrs/day |       (415) 321-4713          | 60 Megabyte          |
 |____________________|                               |            CMS Drive |
                                                      |______________________|
                     /----\       __   __   __   ___
                     |      |__| |__| |__| | __ |__
                The  |      |  | |  | | \_ |__| |___
                     \----/
                              Sysop: Axe Slinger

                                Menlo Park, CA

The Peninsula's NEWEST BBS.  Shipped straight from Berkeley.  Complete
Apple II, Mac, and IBM support.  Over 20 discussion groups, and hundreds
of files for transfer.

c60b-1eq@e260-1d.berkeley.edu (Noam Mendelson) (04/06/91)

In article <1710007@hpcc01.HP.COM> drudman@hpcc01.HP.COM (Drew Rudman) writes:
>Call Now...
>
>   .... BBS ad deleted ...

This is NOT the appropriate place for such an ad, especially if the
distribution is not limited to the U.S. or North America.

| Noam Mendelson   ..!agate!ucbvax!web!c60b-1eq | "I haven't lost my mind, |
| c60b-1eq@web.Berkeley.EDU                     |  it's backed up on tape  |
| University of California at Berkeley          |  somewhere."             |