[comp.sys.ibm.pc] InterNet advertising

aragorn@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Steve J White) (05/24/91)

Recently my employer has become a reseller for a certain clone PC system
product line.  We are wondering what the limitations are for advertizing on
InterNet, if there are any at all.  I haven't ever seen any here so I was
wondering if this has ever been brought up before.  Please respond via
e-mail and I'll repost the responses.

- steve

--
               "What has been spoiled through man's fault
                can be made good again through man's work."

whos@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Ben Feen) (05/25/91)

In article <12384@uwm.edu> aragorn@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Steve J White) writes:
>Recently my employer has become a reseller for a certain clone PC system
>product line.  We are wondering what the limitations are for advertizing on
>InterNet, if there are any at all.  I haven't ever seen any here so I was
>wondering if this has ever been brought up before.  Please respond via
>e-mail and I'll repost the responses.

DON'T.  You don't need a summary.  The general consensus is:  We're supposed
to pay  for your advertising?  Yeah, right.  Go buy a billboard, buddy.
--
whos@ddsw1.MCS.COM | I don't know, who's at DDSW1? | whos@ddsw1.MCS.COM!
I asked YOU who's at DDSW1! Ok, there's a guy at DDSW1, right? | Right!