[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Custom Computer Dealers

bucacs@ux1.cts.eiu.edu (Carlos Dragonslayer Butler) (06/13/91)

In article <1991Jun12.111210.515@gw.wmich.edu> 32lim@gw.wmich.edu writes:
>I do not know if this is the correct place but that's never stopped anyone
>else before.
>Does anyone have names of computer dealers that does custom assembly.
>IE: Brand X Hardrives and Brand Y Monitors etc...
>I want to buy a custom built 486-25 but I don't like most of the comfigurations
>offered by the local companies. I have with me a list of stuff that a friend
>suggested. and I'd like to look into the best price I could get for such a
>system.
>Thanx

	What configuration R U looking 4? I maintain a database of 1000's
of computers and computer parts at the cheapest prices I can find them from
maliorder houses all over the country. We might be able to find a match.
Unfortunately, I don't keep brand name info online. So the reliability of
the products on the list will have to be obtained elsewhere.

--
 Carlos Dragonslayer Butler|       "People often condescend
   bucacs@ux1.ctseiu.edu   |     what they fail to comprehend.