[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need Help for Stupid Dos

smisra@eos.ncsu.edu (SAURABH MISRA) (06/23/91)

I have DOS 4.0, and have just started using an IBM compatible for the
first time
(God I love my Mac!)

Question: Can someone suggest a way to have a GO  <directory> command
so that it would go and search for the named directory anywhere on
the hard disk or floppy drives and cd into it??

Thanks

mrr1@Isis.MsState.Edu (mark r rauschkolb) (06/23/91)

smisra@eos.ncsu.edu (SAURABH MISRA) writes:

>I have DOS 4.0, and have just started using an IBM compatible for the
>first time
>(God I love my Mac!)

>Question: Can someone suggest a way to have a GO  <directory> command
>so that it would go and search for the named directory anywhere on
>the hard disk or floppy drives and cd into it??

>Thanks

One of the utilities that comes with the Norton Utilities is NCD
(Norton Change Directory)  I think it is what you are looking for.

Mark
mrr1@isis.msstate.edu
(no .sig - so I'm boring)