[comp.sys.att] ICONS ON UNIXPC

brad@bradley.UUCP (12/28/86)

I am looking for an easy example on how one changes the icon on
the UNIXPC.  I can load and change fonts, but haven't gotten the
icon to change yet.

thanks.

Bradley Smith			UUCP: {cepu,ihnp4,noao,uiucdcs}!bradley!brad
Text Processing			ARPA: cepu!bradley!brad@UCLA-LOCUS
Bradley University		PH: (309) 677-2337
Peoria, IL 61625

davidsen@steinmetz.UUCP (01/02/87)

In article <9300001@bradley> brad@bradley.UUCP writes:

>I am looking for an easy example on how one changes the icon on
>the UNIXPC.  I can load and change fonts, but haven't gotten the
>icon to change yet.

There was a program to do this from THE STORE! I don't know if
those programs are supposed to be posted or not. Can someone give
me info on that?

jhc@mtune.ATT.COM (Jonathan Clark) (01/07/87)

In article <1050@steinmetz.steinmetz.UUCP> davidsen@kbsvax.UUCP (william E Davidsen) writes:
>In article <9300001@bradley> brad@bradley.UUCP writes:
>>I am looking for an easy example on how one changes the icon on the UNIXPC.
>There was a program to do this from THE STORE! I don't know if those
>programs are supposed to be posted or not. Can someone give me info on that?

The program in question is called ICONOCLAST. I was unable (in a 30-second
scan) to work out whether it is currently in the public department of
THE STORE! or not. However, anyone who has a copy of anything they got
off THE STORE! can freely repost it. Let me re-iterate that nothing
from THE STORE! is supported in any way, shape or form by AT&T.

--
Jonathan Clark
[NAC,attmail]!mtune!jhc

My walk has become rather more silly lately.