[comp.sys.att] Bigger disks for AT&T 3B2/310 -- suggestions please

msc_wers@jhunix.UUCP (Edward R Scheinerman) (05/04/87)

I am interested in purchasing a larger hard disk for my
AT&T 3B2/310. I'd appreciate info about vendors, experience,
etc. Please respond by e-mail to

	Ed Scheinerman	msc_wers@jhunix

barry@adelie.Adelie.COM (Barry A. Burke) (05/08/87)

In article <4813@jhunix.UUCP> msc_wers@jhunix.UUCP (Edward R Scheinerman) writes:
>I am interested in purchasing a larger hard disk for my
>AT&T 3B2/310. I'd appreciate info about vendors, experience,
>etc. Please respond by e-mail to
>
>	Ed Scheinerman	msc_wers@jhunix

Contact Carver Mateer at FIETH in Bala Cynwyd, PA (215) 667-5575. They
distribute a 600MegaByte "big boy" (512Mb formatted) disk drive for the 3B2.
Includes an double-wide controller for the 3B, 1MB in-drive cache and dynamic
disk optimization which couple to provided (rated) performance of between 2
and 8 times the internal 72Mb wren drives.

Tell her I sent you.

	barry

--
LIVE:	Barry A. Burke, (617) 499-6370
USPS:	Adelie Corporation, 125 CambridgePark Drive Cambridge, MA  02140