[comp.sys.att] 7300 Archives??

marc@aplvax.UUCP (06/16/87)

    Since I am about to take the plunge and buy one of the cheap 7300's
available now, I was wondering if there is an archive of 7300 info
saved somewhere from past postings.  Help?
--
				marc gates
				johns hopkins applied physics lab, laurel, md

dave@arnold.UUCP (06/17/87)

In article <650@aplvax.UUCP>, marc@aplvax.UUCP (Marcus H. Gates) writes:

>     Is There an archive of 7300 info saved somewhere from past postings.
>     Help?
> --

I too would be very interested.

Dave Arnold

UUCP:	...seismo!uunet!arnold!dave

usenet@peaks.UUCP (Usenet administrator) (06/18/87)

In article <116@arnold.UUCP>, dave@arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) writes:
> In article <650@aplvax.UUCP>, marc@aplvax.UUCP (Marcus H. Gates) writes:
> >     Is There an archive of 7300 info saved somewhere from past postings.
> I too would be very interested.

	I also.

	Bruce Welker
	as
	...!hao!boulder!peaks!{usenet,bdw}

boissier@intvax.UUCP (Peter Thor Boissiere) (06/22/87)

> In article <650@aplvax.UUCP>, marc@aplvax.UUCP (Marcus H. Gates) writes:
>>
>>     Is There an archive of 7300 info saved somewhere from past postings.
>>     Help?
>> --

       I too am very interested, since I just bought my own 7300.
					      P.B.

           Peter T. Boissiere ( Sandia National Laboratories )
                 ucbvax!unmvax!sandia!intvax!boissier