[comp.sys.att] nipc driver in UNIX-PC V3.51

aglew@ccvaxa.UUCP (08/10/87)

Where do you get information about writing loadable device drivers
for the UNIX PC?

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'm hoping that I've got all the info I need
in the Technical Reference Manual.

Izzat zo?

farren@hoptoad.uucp (Mike Farren) (08/12/87)

In article <31200005@ccvaxa> aglew@ccvaxa.UUCP writes:

>Where do you get information about writing loadable device drivers
>for the UNIX PC?
>
>Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'm hoping that I've got all the info I need
>in the Technical Reference Manual.
>
>Izzat zo?

'Fraid not.  The Technical Reference Manual is a hardware manual, not a
software manual.  Pretty handy if you want to do all the maintenance
yourself, but I'm not sure if it's worth the $250 it cost me.  Oh, well,
better to have one than to not have one, I suppose...

--
                 "... if the church put in half the time on covetousness