[comp.sys.att] missing 3b1 manuals ? !

rich@oxtrap.UUCP (08/25/87)

I just received my 3b1 but not the devo set.  What happened to the man
pages?  Mine just came with some bs about comm manager, how to plug
mice, etc.  Do man pages come with the utilities or am I missing
something?

xoxorich.

andys@genesis.UUCP (a.b.sherman) (08/25/87)

In article <327@oxtrap.UUCP>, rich@oxtrap.UUCP (K. Richard Magill) writes:
> I just received my 3b1 but not the devo set.  What happened to the man
> pages?  Mine just came with some bs about comm manager, how to plug
> mice, etc.  Do man pages come with the utilities or am I missing
> something?

The man pages come with the utilities, as does the development set.
The basic UNIX system software just includes those 4 skinny manuals.
--
andy sherman / at&t bell laboratories (medical diagnostic systems)
room 2h-097 / 480 red hill road / middletown, nj 07748