[comp.sys.att] LISP for the UNIXpc?

chute@chutepc.UUCP (09/06/87)

I am looking for a LISP interpreter to run on the UNIXpc.  Since this is for
a course I am auditing at MIT, I would greatly prefer a public domain or
otherwise very inexpensive version.  I am willing to mail a floppy disk
with return postage.  Advice or comments also appreciated.
Cheers,
Chris Chute M.D.			UUCP: ...!harvard!hscfvax!chute OR
Harvard School of Public Health		UUCP: ...!ethos!chutepc!chute
Department of Epidemiology		Voice:   (617)732-1480
677 Huntington Ave			Data:    (617)732-1843
Boston, MA 02115

daveb@llama.rtech.UUCP (Dave Brower) (09/08/87)

In article <580@chutepc.UUCP> chute@chutepc.UUCP (Chris Chute MD) writes:
>I am looking for a LISP interpreter to run on the UNIXpc.  Since this is for
>a course I am auditing at MIT, I would greatly prefer a public domain or
>otherwise very inexpensive version.  I am willing to mail a floppy disk
>with return postage.  Advice or comments also appreciated.

You should be able to port MIT C-Scheme fairly easily if you have > 3.5
system software.  It is available from the Free Software Foundation (a/k/a
the GNU Project), or Ohio State via uucp.  I think some others on the net
here have already done this, and may be able to do floppies for you.

Good Luck!

-dB
"I'm no expert, but I play one on the net"
{amdahl, cbosgd, mtxinu, ptsfa, sun}!rtech!daveb daveb@rtech.uucp