[comp.sys.att] Security... some mis-infomation

lenny@quincy.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano) (10/07/87)

I think I may have given some mis-infomation... here's a reply to
keep you all informed:

--
Lenny Tropiano               ...seismo!uunet!swlabs!godfre!quincy!lenny  -or-
American LP Systems, Inc.           ...cmcl2!phri!gor!helm!quincy!lenny  -or-