[comp.sys.att] Address for device driver info for the 7300

msommer@csi.UUCP (Mark Sommer) (11/18/87)

     This is a request for the correct address to AT&T for UNIX PC device
driver information.  I have sent a request (twice) to the address given in the
Programmer's Guide of the UNIX PC, and both time have had it returned (no
explanation given).

     Thanks in advance if you can lend a hand.

~Mark Sommer

Return path => {hplabs!bnrmtv | sono | nsc | sri-spam}!csi!animo!mark

csf@mtunb.ATT.COM (C. Furchner) (11/19/87)

In article <1301@csib.csi.UUCP> {hplabs!bnrmtv | sono | nsc | sri-spam}!csi!animo!mark writes:
>     This is a request for the correct address to AT&T for UNIX PC device
>driver information.  I have sent a request (twice) to the address given in the
>Programmer's Guide of the UNIX PC, and both time have had it returned (no
>explanation given).

Try the following:

AT&T
UNIX PC Product Management