[comp.sys.att] Wanted: 3B1 Serial Card

ccs6277@ritcv.UUCP (Clifford Skolnick) (12/22/87)

Munch, munch, munch...Burp.

        I'm looking for a dual serial board for my AT&T 3B1.  I'll buy
it new or used, as long as the price is good.  If you know of any cheap
places to get one of these beasts or have one for sale, please send me
e-mail.

   Cliff Skolnick

...rutgers!rochester!ritcv!ccs6277

jbm@uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) (12/25/87)

In article <46@ritcv.UUCP> ccs6277@ritcv.UUCP (Clifford Skolnick) writes:
>        I'm looking for a dual serial board for my AT&T 3B1.  I'll buy
>it new or used, as long as the price is good.  If you know of any cheap
>places to get one of these beasts or have one for sale, please send me
>e-mail.

Me too, I need one!

John

--
John Bly Milton IV, jbm@uncle.UUCP, {ihnp4|cbosgd}!n8emr!uncle!jbm
home: (614) 294-4823, work: (614) 459-7644, FLAME via email :)

vanam@pttesac.UUCP (Marnix van Ammers) (12/26/87)

In article <209@uncle.UUCP> jbm@uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
>In article <46@ritcv.UUCP> ccs6277@ritcv.UUCP (Clifford Skolnick) writes:
>>        I'm looking for a dual serial board for my AT&T 3B1.  I'll buy
>>it new or used, as long as the price is good.  If you know of any cheap
>>places to get one of these beasts or have one for sale, please send me
>>e-mail.
>
>Me too, I need one!

Try the ATT sales line at 800-527-6888.  Have a credit card number
ready.  I called and got my EIA combo board from them.  I think it
cost me $275.  Then I also bought an extra megabyte of ram chips from
them (for the same board) for $55 more.

Marnix
----
--
Marnix (ain't unix!) A.  van\ Ammers		Work: (415) 545-8334
Home: (707) 644-9781				CEO: MAVANAMMERS:UNIX