[net.movies] Various things.

daemon@decwrl.UUCP (10/05/83)

From: Ed Featherston  HL01-1/P06  225-5241 <roll::featherston>

 Begin Forwarded Message:

Newsgroup : net.movies
>From : VLNVAX::KARLSON

Subject: Various things.

1] I HAVE seen Big Chill twice, and although I didn't come of age in the
   60's, I found this movie to be a treat, not as sixties-to-eighties
   "where have we come/gone feeling", but just as a movie.  It brings
   your feelings from the depths to the heights.  It's good.  See it.
   And I agree with whomever stated it should be nominated for best pic-
   ture, besides, what else has there been this year?

2] GARP:  I saw the movie first, and I thought it was good entertainment.
   Not extrememly realistic, but good entertainment.  I then proceeded to
   buy the book, and read the book cover-cover twice, and found the movie
   to be completely lacking after that.

3] (NF), what does this mean in the headers of some of the messages. I am
   guessing NONFICTION, but am not sure.  Please don't post to the net,
   send replies to me personally on this one.

4] Horror genre in movies.  I know there have to be some people out there
   who enjoy this type of movie, entertainment.  Since most people feel
   that these types of movies are a waste of time/money, would anyone who
   is interested in discussing/reviewing/flaming/etc about horror movies
   please reply to me personally on this one.

                                                        -Roy-

		Mail address : ...decvax!decwrl!rhea!vlnvax!karlson

 End Forwarded Message